The DOF Pathway Program Application
Thank you for applying to DOF Pathway Program. This pathway will provide a mentoring, academic, enrichment, community-focused and support program for selected students with the goal of successfully matriculating into college, medical school and other healthcare professions..
To apply, please read the following information and complete all sections of the application.
To be considered for selection, you must meet the following requirements:
- Commitment to health sciences.
- Interest in being mentored and guided to achieve self-desired goals.
- Willingness to commit to a structured program.
- Commitment by the student to participate and stay in the program for at least one year.
- In good standing in your current school.
- Evidence of a disadvantaged, marginalized, or underserved status.
If you are accepted to the pathway program, you will be mentored and supported to meet the following requirements:
- Educational enrichment and development workshops
- Support for required exams, coursework and rotations.
- Opportunities for shadowing, electives and scholarly work
- Introduction to health-related topics and programs
- Involvement in scholarly activities and productivity
- Networking opportunities with Attending Physicians, Resident Physicians, medical students, and health care professionals in your field of interest
- Potential for letters of recommendation
- Scholarship opportunities
- Academic and fun fieldtrips and events
Fill out the general waiver and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to fill out the application online or download the application and fill it out manually by clicking the button below.